11.08.2017

Epic Road Trip Day 6 - AZ finally


Due to the water pump incident yesterday our plans had to be altered and we just had to drive and drive to make it to our family. No more playing cause we are focused on getting to our family now.
Ahh the wild, wild west and the brown dirt and rocks! The kids were excited when we stopped and there were rocks to climb! Maliea was being extra cautious.Oh I miss big rocks.





If you would have told me years ago that I would have been taking pictures of barbed wire and chemisa I would have laughed at you. Now these classic things of the great wide west are images I cherish.

This little sweetheart is our wonderful reason we are Grandparents! She is full of spunk and her mother's daughter. Oh she loves her grandpa so very much! We love her laugh and the way she says, "goats". Arizona we have arrived and we are so very happy to be here!



No comments: