10.14.2017

This Guy!

At Abell's Wharf sans children we took a selfie. There are not very many pictures of us as a couple. We should probably remedy that. He is my everything. My soulmate. I am convinced that we have encircled many eternities together. The person that every cell in my whole body cheers for when I see him. I love it when he laughs which is not very often but he has such a great sense of humor. He is a go with the flow type which often worries me but I don't think he ever worries about much so we balance it all out that way. He travels too much for work which he loves until he doesn't. I think he just goes for the food.

I first fell in love with him while eating a banana in a USAF chow hall and then fell in love again 18 years later when he wasn't phased by all the medical equipment that filled my home. Our marriage is really, really good and we are more alike than what is probably healthy for our bedroom floor.

There are times when I wish that he had gotten the less damaged version of me but God knew what kind people we needed to be and when we needed to be so we could have this successful relationship. Yes, we sometimes drive each other crazy and that is how it should be. He is a good man trying hard to be an even better man which I believe is a rare thing in this day and age. I've been on the flip side and do not take that for granted. I am so grateful for the wonder and craziness that our life together is.
Now here is the non-beauty filter picture. hahahaha

1 comment:

Ninny said...

Beauty filter!!! Gotta love it.